SEOA2Z is the best SEO Khazana Alternative site which provides you complete high quality list of Social bookmarking sites, Directory submission sites, Article submission sites, Classified sites, Guest posting sites, and all other SEO backlink resources free of cost on a single platform.
SEO Tools and Sites List: SEOA2Z is a big platform of A2Z SEO Tools and submission sites list to build high quality SEO backlinks for your website or blog. It is also well known as SEO Khazana Alternative. We provide a complete list of Directory Submission sites, Social Bookmarking sites, Business Submission sites, Article Submission sites, Classified Submission sites List and all off-page SEO site lists for building quality backlinks with daily technology updates.
SEOa2z is also an updated Alternative for SEO Khazana, Well Known as best Free high quality link building sources for Webmasters, Individual Bloggers, and SEO Professionals. It has a huge database that includes thousands of free high quality Backlink Submissions Sites with manually updated DA, PA, MOZ and Alexa rank. We also provides the latest updates and tips of Digital Marketing.
SEOA2Z: Free SEO Submission Sites List and SEO Khazana Alternative
We focus mainly on off-page SEO strategies, on-page SEO techniques, and the latest trends happening in the digital marketing. When doing SEO Off-Page optimization, we should focus on getting high quality performance backlinks to our websites that are listed below.
- ✍️ Directory Submissions Sites
- ✍️ Social Bookmarking Sites
- ✍️ Article Submission Sites
- ✍️ Press Release Submission Sites
- ✍️ Forum Submission Sites
- ✍️ Video Submission Sites
- ✍️ Business Listing Sites
- ✍️ Classified Submission Sites
- ✍️ Guest Posting Sites
- ✍️ Video Submission Sites
- ✍️ Guest Posting Sites
- ✍️ Question and Answer Sites
- ✍️ Search Engine Submission Sites
- ✍️ Web 2.0 Submission Sites List
- ✍️ Blog Commenting Sites List
- ✍️ Profile Creation Sites List
- ✍️ RSS Feed Submission Sites List
Search Engine Optimization (SEOA2Z SEO Khazana Alternative)
Search Engine Optimization – SEO is the art and science of optimizing your website to be found by search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo, etc and build SEO Backlink. In other words, the term of SEO involves making certain changes to your website design and content that makes your site more attractive and friendly to a search engine. In brief Search engine optimization (SEO) is a process of improving positions of your web pages in organic (non-paid) search results in search engines.
Types of SEO (SEO Khazana Alternative)
There are two types of SEO optimization:
#1. On-Page SEO – It includes writing good unique content for the users, good keywords selection, right placement of the keywords on the website and giving an appropriate title to every page and post, etc.
Important factors of on-page SEO
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Content Optimization
- Creation of Meta Information
- Top-quality fresh content (This is always the most important SEO factor!)
- Proper URL Structures
- User-friendly navigation (breadcrumbs, user sitemaps etc.)
- Optimized internal links
- Text Formatting (use of h1, h2, bold etc)
- Image optimization (image size, proper image names, use of ALT tag)
- User-friendly 404 pages
- Fast loading pages
- Mobile-Friendly pages (responsive design)
- External links (no broken links or links to ‘bad’ sites)
- HTML Coding, Validation & Correction
- Canonical Issue Check
- XML Sitemap
- Google Analytics and Search Console (Structured data, rich cards, and snippets)
#2. Off-Page SEO – Off-page SEO is a wide term of the digital marketing. It is all about that you can’t do directly on your website. Means everything will be happened off from your website. In simple words Off-page SEO refers to the page ranking factors and generating traffic from search engines. If you are writing a article for other blog or leaving a comment on other blogs for your website promotion, it means you are doing off-page SEO.
Important factors of off-page SEO
- Guest posting
- Blog Commenting
- Social Bookmarking
- Question and Answers
- Article Directories
- Image Submission
- Directory Submission
- Infographic Submission
- Video submission
- Document sharing
- Creating Shareable Content
- Profile Creation
- Search Engine Submissions
- Blog Post (Blogger & WordPress)
- Web 2.0 Submission
- Press Release Submissions
- Broken-Link Building
SEO techniques (a2z SEO Tools) are classified into three broad categories:-
#1. White Hat SEO
Techniques that search engines recommend as part of good design. White Hat SEO focus on the construction of content quality and second on SEO. White Hat SEO can use technology and automation to create their websites, but use it to achieve different goals. In this technique, the owner of the website writes the content for the people, not for the search engines. The white Hat SEO tend to rely more on their content creation and marketing skills to get a top spot in the search engines, rather than executing automated programs to bother the search engines.
An SEO tactic is considered as White Hat SEO if it has the following features:-
- It conforms to the search engine’s guidelines.
- It ensures that the content which search engine indexes, and subsequently ranks, is the same content a user will see.
- It does not involve any deception.
- It ensures the good quality of the web pages.
- It assures that a web page content should have been created for the users and not just for the search engines.
- It ensures the availability of meaningful and informative content on the web pages.
SEO Tip:- Always follow a White Hat SEO technique for your website to improve ranking and do not try to make fool your website visitors and search engines. Be honest with search engines while achiving rank in SERP and you will definitely get something more.
#2. Black Hat SEO
Techniques that search engines do not approve and attempt to minimize the effect of. These techniques are also known as spamdexing. The black hat SEO is also known as spam SEO, and it is when someone creates websites that have little or no value, that they intend to cheat the search engines and offer irrelevant or low-quality search results. Black hat SEO is all about getting quick results in search engines to rank on no.1 position in SERP.
This method is used to optimize a website with wrong techniques to cheat the search engines and often get your website on top of the search engines very quickly, but when search engines detect the website, then a website can be blocked or banned permanently by search engine in SERP.
An SEO tactic is considered as Black Hat SEO or Spamdexing if it has the following features:-
- Redirecting users from a page that is built for search engines to one that is more human-friendly.
- Redirecting users to a page that was different from the page the search engine ranked.
- Attempting ranking improvements that are disapproved by the search engines and/or involve deception.
- Serving one version of a page to search engine spiders/bots and another version to human visitors. This is called the SEO Cloaking tactic.
- Calculated placement of keywords within a page to raise the keyword count, variety, and density of the page. This is called keyword stuffing.
- Using hidden or invisible text or with the page background color, using a tiny font size or hiding them within the HTML code such as “no frame” sections.
- Repeating keywords in the meta tags, and using keywords that are unrelated to the website content. This is called meta tag stuffing.
- Creating low-quality web pages on a website that contain very little content but are instead stuffed with very similar keywords and phrases. These pages are called Doorway or Gateway Pages.
- Mirror websites by hosting multiple websites – all with conceptually similar content but using different URLs.
- Creating a rogue copy of a popular website which shows contents similar to the original to a web crawler, but redirects web surfers to unrelated or malicious websites. This technique is called page hijacking.
SEO Tip:- Black hat SEO can provide you instant results in search engine result page, but not lasting ones. A big disadvantage of this tactic is Google can drop your website from search index and out of its ranking. So I suggest you to always use ethical SEO techniques to optimize your website.
#3. Gray Hat SEO
A big part of SEO goes into the Gray Hat SEO category. Gray Hat SEO is tactic to using technically legal methods to improve search engine rankings. Some techniques tend to use more questionable tactics to take greater risks. Gray hat SEO is all about the risk and reward.
Some gray hat strategies might be disliked via web crawlers, however, they are not really against your tenets, while different systems might be more hazardous and ought to be utilized simply after cautious thought.
An SEO technique which has the following features can be considered as GRAY HAT SEO
- SEO Squatting
- Creating Social media accounts for your pets
- Changing your website design after some time
- Adding a comment box to your site pages and invite anyone to leave a comment.
- Sponsored content
- Automated Google queries
- Private blog networks
- Content spinning
What is SEO marketing?
Search Engine Marketing is a tactic or way to market/promote your website on the search engines through paid advertising. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) term also includes the some part of SEO and other search marketing techniques by increasing the visibility of a website in search engine result page (SERPs) page through paid advertisement.
In other words Search Engine Marketing is the process of generating traffic to a website by purchasing the ads on search engines.
Important factors of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Paid search ads
- Paid search advertising
- PPC (pay per click)
- PPC (pay per call)
- CPC (cost per click)
- CPM (cost per thousand impressions)